1. Reception Hours (Note: open hours are subject to change without prior notice):
Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 3:00PM
Sunday 1:00PM – 3:00 PM
2. Check-in and Check-out Time:
Standard Check-out time is before 11am
Standard Check-in time is from 2pm
Late Check-out and/or early Check-in is available, but subject to room availability.
Please contact the reception to discuss your request so that we can best accommodate you.
3. 24-hours’ check-in and check-out procedures:
For your convenience, we do provide 24-hours’ check-in and check-out services:
- To Check-in, if the office is unattended, your room key is put in the little green box between room #106 and #107, in front of the Reception, with a padlock.
- We will text and/or email you the Code to unlock the padlock on the date of your checkin.
- Please make sure you left your mobile number or an email address when booking.
- To Check-out, simply drop the room key into the same green box, don’t forget all your personal belongs.
4. Book Confirmation: to allow us reserving the room for your booking and rejecting others, a deposit equivalent to one-night tariff is required. A confirmation letter will send to you once the deposit is received.
5. Payment: The full amount of accommodation charges must be paid prior to or upon check in. MasterCard, Visa and EFTPOS are accepted. Direct Deposit is also welcome.
6. Cancellation Policy: We understand that plans can change and that unforeseen circumstances can occur. We highly recommend travel insurance. All bookings are subject to the following cancellation policy:
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email or fax, to Hampton court Apartments.
- Cancellations won’t be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from us.
- Cancellations received 7 days or less prior to the arrival date will forfeit the full deposit paid, being the equivalent of the first nights fee.
- There is no refund for early departures.
7. Keys: Please keep the keys with you all the time. If keys are lost or damaged, replacement fee $50 will be charged.
8. Internet: free Wi-Fi is available; the passwords are displayed at the window of reception.
Please note free Wi-Fi is for general usage, don’t use it to download movies, watch videos etc.; otherwise the internet speed may be slow or INOP for others.
9. Car Park: Free parking is available at our car park or off-street parking if the car park is full.
In any situation we have no responsibility for any damage to, destruction of, theft of your vehicle (including anything in or on your vehicle) or car accident regardless of how, when or by whom this is caused.
10. Telephone: A phone deposit $20 is required if you wish to have the phone switched over for outside calls:
Internal calls i.e. to Reception are free.
- To dial reception: Dial 9 or 108
- To dial another room: Dial the room number
- Calls within Brisbane $0.60c per call. To dial an outside line: Dial 0
- Calls to Mobiles or outside Brisbane will be individually metered and charged as such.
- International calls, we recommend buying an international phone card online or from the post office on Sandgate road.
- Incoming Calls: The caller will be requested to enter your room number for connection.
11. Comfort Pack: All Apartments come with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, toilet paper, dish washing liquid and washing machine powder. If at any point during your stay you require a top up on your supplies, please contact reception and we will bring you more.
Note: Replenishment of these is the responsibility of the guest.
12. Room Servicing:
- Rooms are cleaned before check in and after check out; if any cleaning is required during staying you will find a dust pan and brush, and a vacuum cleaner.
- To provide affordable room rates and protect environment, room serving is typically at every 3-nights including room replenishment and replacement towels; however if you stay 7 or more nights the bed linen will be changed at every 7-nights, in between you can use the laundry facilities equipped.
- Daily room servicing is available upon request (at extra cost)
- Rubbish bins are provided in front of the building near the driving way. Yellow bins are for recycling only- to be used as indicated on the side of the lid. Recycling guidelines can be found on the website: https://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/environment-waste/rubbish-tipsbins/ waste-recycling-facilities/transfer-stations/acceptable-recycling-waste
- Before departure, please throw out the rubbish bags into the rubbish bin and leave the apartment in a neat and tidy condition, thanks.
13. Washing Machine: Place washing powder in middle compartment of pull out powder dispenser located top right hand side of machine. If you wish to use fabric softener, place it in the left compartment only. Select the wash program you desire. Press the power button so the light is displayed to start your wash. Full washing machine instructions for the model in the apartment are in this folder, on the wall beside the washing machine or in the bottom drawer of the kitchen.
Caution: the door of the machine can’t be opened until the cycle is complete and a pause of 3 minutes after the cycle. Please do not force this latch to open the door; otherwise you may break it.
14. Dryer: Control temperature and drying time using instructions on the front panel. Clean filter between loads.
15. Dishwasher: Place dishwasher powder/ tabs in the powder dispenser located inside the pull down door. Seal lid after filling appropriate side depending on load size. Shut door tightly and turn dial to wash program required. Pull dial or push button to start cycle. Please place large dinner plates at the back of the dishwasher to avoid plats being chipped during cycle.
16. Air Conditioner: Press the orange on/off button top right of the remote control, digital panel shows current set temperature. Triangular buttons adjust temperature.
Please ensure that the air conditioner and bathroom lights are switched off when you are out of the apartment.
17. TV: channels are free to air only
18. Swimming Pool:
- Pool Access times are 7 AM- 9PM DAILY.
- Children under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by an ADULT.
- Persons using these facilities do so at their own risk.
- No GLASS allowed in the pool area.
- Persons misusing these facilities, or causing hazard or annoyance to other guests will be asked to leave the pool area.
For further information please contact us.